Kelly is a consultant for the Colorado Workforce Development Council Office with a focus on education and serves as the statewide postsecondary and workforce readiness coordinator for Colorado.
- Health Science, facilitated by Makayla Gale
It's Ok to Not be Ok, and Still Follow Your Dreams - Feliz Fraser, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Marketing, facilitated by Trinity Kirschenman
- Energy, facilitated by Nick Huber
- Finance, facilitated by Sadie Montez
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security, facilitated by Sanjana Sankholkar
Financial Literacy: Beat the system and play JA Finance Park simulation! - Stephanie Murphy, Junior Achievement
- Information Technology, facilitated by Emma Doby
- Architecture & Construction, facilitated by Michaela Lee
- Education & Training, facilitated by Avery Kohn
- Government & Public Administration, facilitated by Kaream Reid
- An Open Conversation for Youth - Kaream Reid, CO State Youth Council, University of Denver student
- From Survive to Thrive: An Introduction to the Disability World - Jaime Harrell, Evan Shockley, Edgar Morales, Colorado Statewide Independent Living Council
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication, facilitated by Elizabeth Riedel
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics, facilitated by Ashley Settergren
- Hospitality & Tourism, facilitated by Brinda Malik
- Management & Administration, facilitated by Charles O'Donnell
Exploring Youth Apprenticeships - David Fulton, CareerWise
This is not a hiring event. The Colorado Youth Career Fair, formerly the Colorado Virtual Career Fair, is an educational event intended to expose youth to a broad range of career fields and to hear stories of what careers are and how different career journeys have been traveled.
The Colorado Youth Career Fair began with a collaborative vision to utilize virtual engagement to foster equity and youth access. Career panels are based upon Colorado's career cluster model and are representative of diverse groups of professionals within those careers.
With equity as a guiding principle, and leveraging strong industry relationships, the Colorado Association for Career and Technical Education (CACTE) and the Colorado State Youth Council (SYC), along with other key collaborators, have come together to connect youth as a state-wide community in a time when connecting has been a challenge.
* ASL, Spanish translation, and closed captioning available.
** Career sessions are recorded and accessible for future career activities and for Meaningful Career Conversations. It is our hope that educators, parents/guardians, and students can use these - and this event - for many meaningful conversations.
Colorado State Youth Council (SYC), Colorado Workforce Development Council, Colorado Association for Career and Technical Education (CACTE), CTE in Colorado, Colorado School Counselor Association, Colorado Department of Education, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Colorado Community College System, Young Invincibles, Junior Achievement, and dozens of Colorado school districts.