- Health Science, facilitated by Makayla Gale
- Manufacturing and STEM, facilitated by Ella Hicks
- Human Services, facilitated by Hilda Salas
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources, facilitated by Lauren Hendershot
It's Ok to Not be Ok, and Still Follow Your Dreams - Feliz Fraser, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Marketing, facilitated by Trinity Kirschenman
- Energy, facilitated by Nick Huber
- Finance, facilitated by Sadie Montez
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security, facilitated by Sanjana Sankholkar
Financial Literacy: Beat the system and play JA Finance Park simulation! - Stephanie Murphy, Junior Achievement
Governor's Summer Job Hunt - Employment Services for Youth and Young Adults - Steve Wright, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Information Technology, facilitated by Emma Doby
- Architecture & Construction, facilitated by Michaela Lee
- Education & Training, facilitated by Avery Kohn
- Government & Public Administration, facilitated by Kaream Reid
- An Open Conversation for Youth - Kaream Reid, CO State Youth Council, University of Denver student
- From Survive to Thrive: An Introduction to the Disability World - Jaime Harrell, Evan Shockley, Edgar Morales, Colorado Statewide Independent Living Council
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication, facilitated by Elizabeth Riedel
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics , facilitated by Ashley Settergren
- Hospitality & Tourism, facilitated by Brinda Malik
- Management & Administration , facilitated by Charles O'Donnell
Exploring Youth Apprenticeships
- David Fulton, CareerWise
This is not a hiring event. The Colorado Virtual Career Fair is an educational event intended to expose youth to a broad sampling of career fields and to hear stories of what careers are and how different career journeys have been traveled.
The Colorado Virtual Career Fair began with a collaborative vision to utilize virtual engagement to foster equity and youth access. Career panels are based upon Colorado's career cluster model and are representative of diverse groups of professionals within those careers.
With equity as a guiding principle, and leveraging strong industry relationships, the Colorado Association for Career and Technical Education (CACTE) and the Colorado State Youth Council (SYC), along with other key collaborators, have come together to connect youth as a state-wide community in a time when connecting has been a challenge.
* ASL, Spanish translation, and closed captioning available.
** Career sessions will be recorded and accessible for future career activities and for Meaningful Career Conversations. It is our hope that educators, parents/guardians, and students can use these - and this event - for many meaningful conversations.
Colorado State Youth Council (SYC), Colorado Workforce Development Council, Colorado Association for Career and Technical Education (CACTE), CTE in Colorado, Colorado School Counselor Association, Colorado Department of Education, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Colorado Community College System, Young Invincibles, Junior Achievement, and dozens of Colorado school districts.